Definitions of Aajonus' paradigm
A diet created by Aajonus Vonderplanitz, comprised almost exclusively of raw foods, such as raw meat, raw eggs, raw vegetable juice, designed to assist the body in reversing disease and reaching optimal health.
- It is overall a low carb diet
- It is a high calorie diet
- It avoids fasting and autophagy
- It promotes safe detoxification
- It supports the "terrain theory" rather than the "germ theory"
- It features other health protocols such as hot baths
Food that wasn't subjected to temperatures above approximately 40 °C (104 °F).
- The temperature at which raw foods start cooking can slightly vary.
- Raw food is live food, with nutrients still intact, and chemically linked together.
- The high temperatures of cooking destroy many nutrients, severe the bonds between them, and generate toxins.
- Certain food contain nutrients that are more bioavailable to humans when cooked, because of some of their fiber for example, such as whole vegetables.
- Sometimes, more fragile raw foods can undergo certain damaging at temperatures below cooking temperatures (see unheated food).
Unheated food is raw food that wasn't subjected to temperatures lower than cooking temperatures, such as 33.9 °C (93 °F) for unheated honey.
- Corollary: Unheated foods can still be raw, but raw foods are not always unheated.
A virus, or enzyme-fractionator, as Aajonus calls it, is a non-living structure produced by the body to cleanse itself through the dissolving of defective tissue, in areas often too toxic for living organisms like bacteria, fungi, or parasites to survive and accomplish this task.
- They are our "janitors"
- A virus is akin to a microscopic "soap", it is a solvent
- It doesn't self-replicate, has no respiratory system, no reproductive system, ...
- It doesnt target healthy cells, only diseased tissues that need purging.
- Virus dissolve toxicity in one area, which then spreads out to other parts of the body for elimination. This leads to symptoms.
- Viruses are not contagious, they appear in many people at the same time because of common biological processes aligned to environmental conditions (such as, in winter).
- Some people do not get the virus even if they are in the middle of many who do have it.
- Conversely, some people who never are in contact with each other, and are in fact in isolation, will get it.
- The bears go hibernate at the same time, the rooster crows in the morning, ...
- To continue with the analogy of the soap, everyone has soap in their homes, however, soap is not "contagious", everyone just shares the same idea of obtaining it.
- This differs from the understanding of viruses in "mainstream" science.
- In mainstream science, viruses have never been isolated, despite their supposed size being within the means of observation of modern equipment.
- Only something called a "viral protein" has.
- This "viral protein" is supposed to be created by the hypothetical, never observed, virus.
- However there is no need for a "virus" to explain the presence of these proteins, they are created by the body itself, this is where they come from.
A parasite, which should rather be called a symbiote, is a worm-like lifeform produced by the body to cleanse itself through the consumption of defective or toxic tissue, and to help digest food.
- Parasites only eat unhealthy tissue, not healthy tissue.
- They have the best ability to reduce waste at the most efficient rate of 100 to 1, versus 20 to 1 for bacteria and fungi, and only 1 to 1 (no reduction, just dissolution) for viruses.
- Because parasites are so efficient at removing waste, scarred tissue, etc. Aajonus recommends eating raw meat daily to make sure the body can create new tissue in the areas the parasites clean out.
- Although parasites are endogenous, it is possible to get them from other species (like pigs).
- It is almost impossible to get parasites from raw meat, because the digestive fluids would dissolve the eggs: the eggs need an alkaline environment to survive the digestion process.
- Some people take parasite eggs as a therapy, usually called "helminthic therapy".
- According to Aajonus, many cases of parasites are from people who do not eat raw meat. It occurs more frequently in places getting humanitarian aid, which is often cereals that would be considered unfit for consumption in the country they're from. Eating a diet of cereals or sugar creates more toxins that the body tries to remove by spawning parasites.
Process by which the body rids itself of toxins.
- Detoxification occurs naturally in the body, however some foods can promote/assist it.
- It is a permanent process, some degree of detoxification is always occurring, and becomes more noticeable when it increases.
- Diseases can be a form of detoxification.
- Although detoxification is the removal of toxins, a healthful process, it can be damaging, if improperly handled.
A disease corresponds either to a process of degeneration, as a result of toxins or deficiencies, or to a healing process of detoxification.
An infection is a type of detoxification performed by bacteria.
A process by which the body brings blood-flow and nutrients to an area to facilitate its healing.
Physical matter that causes harm to bodily tissues.
- Toxins can occur from regular bodily processes, or from external sources (contamination, pollution, diet , ...)
- Toxins can accumulate in the body.
The inability of the body to discard dead cells, leading to their storage in tumors, awaiting future means of elimination.
Discipline of diagnosing the health of the body through the patterns and colors found in the iris.
Deterioration of the body in a living organism that occurs from the passage of time, caused by various processes, some relatively unknown, and some preventable and reversible.
- According to Aajonus, human longevity should reach 147 years (7 times the amount of time it takes for an animal to mature, 21 in the case of a human)
- What is commonly considered aging is actually premature aging, from inappropriate diet, exposure to chemicals, etc.
- Aajonus claims he met tribesmen who were centenarian and looked like they were in their 40s-50s (in our standard)
- Decline in health may be unavoidable, however most of disease and degeneration is, even in old age.
The immune system, as it is presented, doesn't exist, according to Aajonus.
- Bacteria, fungi, and viruses are not pathogens or invaders, so there cannot be a system by the body dedicated to fighting them.
- The purpose of antibodies is not to attack germs or viruses, but to "go after waste products and toxins that may form from the waste products, if the body’s not removing them properly".
- Instead: the following exists:
- The body is cleansed (of toxins) by the lymphatic system.
- The appendix stores information on new poisons to neutralize them faster.
- The body has other mechanisms to regulate bacteria levels.
Dehydration should rather be called 'delipidation', as it is more often a fat deficiency than a water deficiency.
- Putting water on dry or chapped lips just dries them further, and lip balms are used instead. Putting cream / raw fat works better.